"Glück Auf!" - Welcome to the Salt Mines! Fascinating Salt Worlds
Feel the magic of bygone days and immerse yourself in a magical realm of glistening salt crystals, mystical salt lakes and mysterious mine tunnels, where history comes alive. Welcome to a fascinating subterranean adventure. Welcome to Salt Worlds!
Venerated as a "gift of the gods", traded like gold: This natural resource shaped the history of Austria in general, and the areas surrounding the city of Salzburg in particular. Cities such as Salzburg, Hallein and Hallstatt, as well as regions like the Salzkammergut owe their names, but also their prosperity, to salt. Even all the way back in Celtic times, it began playing an important role in the nature and culture of mankind, while in the Middle Ages it was the most important trading commodity there was. The significance of this historic mineral is also reflected in the fact that Salinen Austria AG boasts the longest uninterrupted corporate history in all of Europe. No wonder, then, that salt also became known as "white gold".
Historic Adventure: in all weather, for all ages
- For Ninebot Segway ES1 ES2 ES3 ES4 Electric Scooter Control Board Assembly Parts
- 2019 Dakine Pyro Kite Harness Seaford 10001234
- Teeki Rainbow Moon Hot Pant
- Mizuno Wave Inspire 13 Womens Purple bluee Support Running shoes Trainers
- Prologic NEW SMX WTS Carp Bite Alarm Set 3+1 - bluee Edition + Case - 51197
- Shimano GLF Inshore Casting Rod GLFC66M 6'6 Medium 1pc
- Scierra Outpost Waders Bag Wathosentasche
- 2013 CWD Jumping Saddle Gorgeous Brown 17 Integrated panels Standard Tree
- Masta Showmasta [blue Marine] [6ft] - Fleece Rug Navy
TENNIS 470 PLASMA Andro DE de table de tennis surface table-revêtement 8bcc2xdqm72813-Equipements
New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is ... Read moreabout the condition
|Numéro de pièce fabricant.:||T120409|
|Dureté De L’éponge:||rigide||Marque:||Andro|
Welcome to the Salt Mines – we look forward to seeing you here!
Experience a fascinating world deep below ground, a world in which the miners wrested "white gold" from the earth, one arduous meter after another. At the salt mines in Hallein, Hallstatt and Altaussee, you will immerse yourself in a world that appears both very alien, and yet so familiar, all at the same time.
Did you realize we also offer an online ticket? It's the easiest, most convenient way to buy your ticket for the salt mines. It will cut out unnecessary waits once you get here and guarantee admission at the exact time you have booked.