"Glück Auf!" - Welcome to the Salt Mines! Fascinating Salt Worlds
Feel the magic of bygone days and immerse yourself in a magical realm of glistening salt crystals, mystical salt lakes and mysterious mine tunnels, where history comes alive. Welcome to a fascinating subterranean adventure. Welcome to Salt Worlds!
Venerated as a "gift of the gods", traded like gold: This natural resource shaped the history of Austria in general, and the areas surrounding the city of Salzburg in particular. Cities such as Salzburg, Hallein and Hallstatt, as well as regions like the Salzkammergut owe their names, but also their prosperity, to salt. Even all the way back in Celtic times, it began playing an important role in the nature and culture of mankind, while in the Middle Ages it was the most important trading commodity there was. The significance of this historic mineral is also reflected in the fact that Salinen Austria AG boasts the longest uninterrupted corporate history in all of Europe. No wonder, then, that salt also became known as "white gold".
Historic Adventure: in all weather, for all ages
- Boat Canoe Marine Sailboat Fast Entry Ball Bearing Cam Cleat
- Le Chameau Anjou Evo Neoprene Wellington
- Puma NewMen Monoline Long Sleeve Vibrant orange Tee Size L
- CF Burkheimer 13'4 7,8,9 - Weight Two-Handed Fly-Rod - Classic
- Vintage Abu Garcia Ambassadeur fishing Reel 9000 C Multiplier NOS
- Shimano (SHIMANO) Reel 17, Sahara, C3000
- 8 oz river coin sinkers decoy weight - quantity of 6 12 25 50 100 FREE SHIPPIN
- Electric Fence FULL Discharge Predection RECHARGEABLE Battery Unit Monitor LED
- NEW Noble Outfitters Ladies Classic Quilted Vest Gilet Dark Navy Size XS - L
Classic Men's Linds White 6.5 box in new size shoes Bowling Handed Right 8bcc2xdqm11613-Men
New with box: A brand-new, unused, unworn and undamaged item in its original packaging (such as the original box ... Read moreabout the condition
|Sport:||Bowling||Width:||Medium (D, M)|
|Brand:||Linds||UPC:||Does not apply|
Welcome to the Salt Mines – we look forward to seeing you here!
Experience a fascinating world deep below ground, a world in which the miners wrested "white gold" from the earth, one arduous meter after another. At the salt mines in Hallein, Hallstatt and Altaussee, you will immerse yourself in a world that appears both very alien, and yet so familiar, all at the same time.
Did you realize we also offer an online ticket? It's the easiest, most convenient way to buy your ticket for the salt mines. It will cut out unnecessary waits once you get here and guarantee admission at the exact time you have booked.